Based upon MHSAA guidelines issued today, here is the plan for the boys district final basketball game between Pellston and Alanson.
– Spectators will be limited to PARENTS/GUARDIANS of the Alanson and Pellston PLAYERS and ADMINISTRATION of each school. Please contact your AD if you have questions.
– There are no “pass lists” you will need a ticket in hand prior to arrival in order to enter.
– Doors will open to those pre-ticketed spectators at 5:30 pm.
– Locker rooms/gym floor will still be open to participating teams at 5:00 pm.
– No pre/post game handshakes between teams/officials or during the award presentation
– There will be no concession stand.
– All media must be credentialed by MHSAA.
– Our staff will be reduced to those essential to the production of the game.
PELLSTON IS PROUD TO LIVESTREAM ALL INDOOR ATHLETICS EVENTS (INCLUDING THIS GAME). Visit NFHSNetwork.com and search PELLSTON.
Basically, unless you have a ticket in hand, please do not attempt to arrive at the game. If you have questions, please contact Matt Sheick, Athletic Director of Pellston High School at 231-539-8801 extension 10080. Thanks for your patience and support of our student-athletes during this time!